5 SUPER TIPS ON LEARNING ON YOUTUBE

During the 2018 ASUU strike in Nigeria, all Universities were closed. This made me very bored and jobless that I didn't know what to do with my time. I decided to make good use of my laptop and mid night subscriptions.


One night, ai decided to open a blog. I named it Camaballer and all I talked about was football. Things wer all good, traffic was increasing until I got banned by Google for violating some AdSense rules.


I watched and learned. I will type something on YouTube, watch a little part, pause the video and then do it on my laptop. It was fun chai.


My laptop later went bad. I went to repair it and my battery was changed. Have you ever used a laptop that is like a television? Once there is no power supply, bang... Off it goes. Finally my laptop went from bad to worse and I couldn't use it again. 


I had to start Blogging with my phone.


From 2018 till this day, I have been devoted to watching Neil Patel and Alux on YouTube.


My story is to tell you that you can do a lot on YouTube alone. You can learn a whole lot. But in learning, you can make the best out of it by observing the following rules.


1. WATCH OUT FOR WHEN THE VIDEO WAS PRODUCED.
If you are a blogger, learning from YouTube is perfect but don't try and watch a video produced 2 years ago and more. Please!


These things no longer work. In the past, I can get hundreds of views from Google plus but today, there is nothing like that again.


Look out for the ones from a year old and below.


2. LOOK OUT FOR THE NUMBER OF VIEWS.
I said it in an online class I had the opportunity to facilitate. Don't go and watch a video with 50 views and produced a month ago.  It shows the tutor isn't trusted enough.


If I want to learn something about Instagram, I cannot watch a video not up to 1k views. This is because so many people have YouTube channels but not all of them have the best to offer.

3. AFTER WATCHING A NICE VIDEO, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE.
Do this so you can always get another related video with ease. As soon as Neil Patel and Alux releases a video, I get to watch it with ease.


You cannot always remember to visit a YouTube channel but once you subscribe and hit the notification bar, you save yourself some stress.


4. WATCH VIDEOS MADE BY THOSE FROM YOUR COUNTRY.
Most videos I watched were made by those from Nigeria, my country. These persons are in the same condition as I am. 


When I try what they do, 90% works for me.


5. CHECK THE CONSISTENCY OF THE CHANNEL.
Some channels are very funny. They will post on A today and then post on B tomorrow. Avoid them. But once you can find a channel that can consistently feed the hungry you, try not to let it go.


But avoid a channel that posted last year but has nothing to post this year. They lack fuel, but you don't. Go for the one with the energy you vibrate.


I am done!


Hey, if after reading all of these, you still don't go to YouTube and follow the channels that will mould you, there is no difference between yourself and the guy who didn't read this post.

Knowledge is power ❌❌

Knowledge, put to proper use, is Power ✔️✔️

Let's connect 👇

Instagram@cjiyenagbe
Twitter@cajetaniyenagbe

Feed the hungry you!