EFFECTIVE LEADS GENERATION FOR BUSINESS GROWTH

Every business owner thinks of a way to grow his or her business. That is the beauty of entrepreneurship.


One of the best ways to grow is by understanding the art and science of Leads generation for business growth. 


Leads Generation refers to a process a business owner undergoes to get new prospects who will likely buy from him by giving them incentives. 


Observe that I use the word 'BUY'


By the above, I mean attracting the right kind of audience for your business that has the potentials of actually buying from you. (TAKE NOTE).


Business owners should understand that increase in Leads generation equals increase in brand awareness.


An increase in brand awareness in turn refers to an increase in sales. (This is what every business owner wants). 


So, tell me why you are still not generating leads.


It would interest you to know that leads generation help you build strong relationships with prospects that can actually BUY from you.


CJAY, HOW DO I START?
Everything that is good requires planning. Same with leads generation. You don't just wake up to say you want to generate leads. 


Egungun be careful. 😏


You need to find out what you can give for FREE. It may be an ebook, a free course, a free service or a free consultation. 


You may say your business does not have anything to give out for FREE. You can try a questionnaire. 


Now, make sure as you are giving something out for free, you are collecting their contacts. 


Their contacts may be phone numbers or emails. For me, I prefer the former (phone numbers). 


The strategy I use is that once the leads are generated, I try to build long term relationships with 25% of them. Building relationships with all of them will be too stressful.


PS: This is what works for me. Find yours


Now that you have their contact info, you have to learn how to make them BUY from you.


You generated the leads so you can sell to them. Always remember this.


This is where you need a strong copywriting and sales closing skills. This skills are as important to business success and good food and exercise are to good health.


Hey! I said you should sell to them. I didn't ask you to always bug them.


Don't be an annoying sales person or else, you'll be hated. 

• 

Sell, but not all the time. Once in a month or three months is okay. Again, it depends on your strategy.


The best businesses don't achieve the greatest success. Those that achieve the greatest success are those who know these little things and put them into practice.


CJAY, HOW DO I GET THESE PERSONS/LEADS?
I have always said it. You can get them from Facebook and Instagram promotions and even WhatsApp tv advertising.


For me, I use WhatsApp tv for leads generation and Facebook ads for sales. Again, use what works best for you.


CJAY, WHY DON'T YOU USE EMAILS? WHY DO YOU PREFER PHONE NUMBERS?
I don't know the country you are reading this blog post from right now but if you are in Nigeria, you should know people open their WhatsApp more than ten times In a day and emails are of less significance to many persons.

That's why I use phone numbers. It also aid direct and fast communication with my prospective customer. 


Finally, I don't want you to be a reader. 


I want you to be a doer.


What three things did you gain from this post? Start using them NOW.


Next time, should I write on how to sell on Instagram or how to sell on WhatsApp?


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE 👇

1.