I made over 100 thousand  naira in just one hour by selling an e-book on the first day of launching it. I want to teach you what I did. You must get results in 30 days!

If you are a beginner and you are finding it difficult to sell online, I want to hold you by the hand and teach you how to go about it.

In the past, I have struggled to make progress. Omo! At a point, it was as if I was cursed. Real matters!

I didn’t make any money for a whole month. For more than 30 days, I didn’t make one naira.

There was even a time I had to borrow money from my friend, Ngozi to complete my school fees.

Just about seven months ago, I organized a webinar for 2K naira and not a single person registered.

My middle name was frustration!

Friend, believe me, I know exactly how you feel when you are not making any progress.

I know the frustration attached!

I know what it feels like to have sleepless nights over money isssues.

I have been there before.

This year, I made my first six figures. I was more than happy. I have also vowed that I am going to show a thousand persons how to do the same through my book.

Just a few months ago, Ayodele Danjuma and I pegged a webinar at N2,000 and more than 50 people registered within the first 24 hours.

This is the deal.

I HAVE VOWED TO SHOW YOU THESE LITTLE ONLINE SALES TRICKS IN MY E-BOOK

It is one thing to own the e-book. It is another thing to put what you have learnt into practice.

Promise me, my friend that you are going to practice!

 

WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE BOOK?

·   1. How to make money by positioning yourself as an expert

·   2. Branding tricks that will explode your business

·   3. How to get quality leads in a few hours without paying a dime

·   4. How to answer all kinds of sales objections

·   5. My content marketing tricks to grow your brand in a few weeks

·   6. Skills you  can earn a lot of money from

·   7. How you can build a community from scratch and get them to buy from you.

·   And lots more!



IS THAT ALL? NO. THESE ARE THE BENEFITS YOU WILL GET

    1. You will be added to a group where you will be taught weekly.

2  2. A one hour strategy session

    3. Access to my monetization hack videos

G  

       GET THE BOOK NOW BY CLICKING HERE

I don't want to tarnish my image and I do not want you to waste your time and your money either. If this book does not change your marketing, I will refund your money X3


Guess what? You will get all of these for just #1300 Naira and you will not stop learning from me as I will be mentoring you every week.

HERE LIES THE BEST MARKETING BOOK MOST NIGERIANS ARE CURRENTLY READING.


I PAID THE PRICE. I WANT TO MENTOR YOU TO DO THESAME.


See what other people have to say




CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY

I don't want to tarnish my image and I do not want you to waste your time and your money either. If this book does not change your marketing, I will refund your money X3

 

PS: YOU GET THE BOOK AS SOON AS YOU MAKE PAYMENT FOR IT


WHO SHOULD GET THIS EBOOK?

1. If you are struggling to grow your online business

2.   2. If you have never handled an online business before

3    3. If you want to gain visibility online

.     4. If you want to become a business coach

.     5. If you want to start an agency

      6. If you want to sell e-books


  CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY

I don't want to tarnish my image and I do not want you to waste your time and your money either. If this book does not change your marketing, I will refund your money X3

 

If you take #1300 naira to a five star restaurant, rarely will it give you a good meal. Even your data subscription for a month is worth more than that amount.

Now, see something!

I gave you 50 tips in the book. If you were to pay me per tip, you will be paying me 26 naira per tip.

You can now see that for that price, it is very affordable!


󠀷󠀷CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY

I don't want to tarnish my image and I do not want you to waste your time and your money either. If this book does not change your marketing, I will refund your money X3

 

If you also want to pay directly, kindly pay into;

Account Number: 6173438342

Bank: Fidelity Bank

Account Name: Cajetan Iyenagbe

Then send proof of payment to me on 07037493368 (Whatsapp)


I don't want to tarnish my image and I do not want you to waste your time and your money either. If this book does not change your marketing, I will refund your money X3